[Tutor] mail checker

tbrauch@tbrauch.com tbrauch@tbrauch.com
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 21:26:41 -0500

>From: tbrauch@tbrauch.com
>
>I figured out my re problem, sort of.  I just didn't use them and hope
my
>program will still work.
>
>Anyway, I wrote a dirty script to check and print email on a POP3 accoun=

And somehow that message got cut short.

You can view my code at http://hemlock.centre.edu/~tmbrau00/mail_check.tx=
 Please comment on it.  I remember someone hosting a website where we cou=
ld
post code for others to look at and comment on (with syntx highlight no
less), but I cannot remember where that was else I would have posted my
code there.

I hope to add IMAP support to this along with making it more failsafe.
Right now, I can think of hundreds of problems with it, but I was just tr=
ying
to get it to work the first time.  Go back and improve later.

 - Tim