[Tutor] How many web sites....

Cameron Stoner wolf_binary@hotmail.com
Sun, 7 Apr 2002 13:18:36 -0500

If you are looking for little demo programs of how things work, just ask me
and I might be able to help.  I have been in your shoes and know enough now
that I can hopefully help you in your predicament.  What kind of examples
are you looking for?  Are you coming from a complete Non-Programmer
position?  Help me to understand your circumstances.

Cameron Stoner