[Tutor] How many web sites....

Rob Andrews rob@jam.rr.com
Sun, 07 Apr 2002 17:33:27 -0500

<violins />

Hopefully this will be my last sad little apology for the state of
Useless Python. My health has been restored almost completely, but once
the word circulated that I was out of bed, I was put immediately to work
in the field for up to 13 hours per day. I'm told that I'll be put back
on a vaguely regular schedule at the end of this week, since I've been
threatening to "start bagging groceries" and get my life back. They also
seem to want me to do some Python development once I'm not doing this
"three cities each day" stuff.

My rough count of files awaiting upload to Useless Python since I
started making an endless stream of excuses is 50 or so. So this next
update should be a good one. I'd imagine I'll have a good sample of
arse-kissing to the Python learning community on the front page for
having to tolerate the delays.

The Vaults of Parnassus and the Python Cookbook are also available, to
answer your question about other sites. And, of course, the ChalkBoard.

Rob

<snip />