[Tutor] Storing Info

Crane, Adam ACrane@computer2000.co.uk
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 12:27:34 +0100

I'm attempting to write a program that stores/remembers a users input when
it is run.  It's a Notes/Reminder program.

So far I have this code (not tried or tested):

print "Notes Program."
print "Type in "null" if you do not wish to add a note."

notes = raw_input("Enter a note/Reminder:")
while notes <= "":
	print "That's a rather short note!"
	notes = raw_input("Enter a note/Reminder:")
if notes == "null"
	break

So what I need to do is store the users input for future reference.  I'm
starting to think I'm in way over my head.  I was thinking maybe I'd have to
import the info, or something similar (I have no idea)

Any help would be great.

Thanks,
Adam
contains information which may be confidential and which may also be
privileged. Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to receive for
the addressee) you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. If
you received it in error please notify us immediately and then destroy it.
The information, views and comments within this communication are those of
the sender and not necessarily those of Computer 2000.