[Tutor] HTMLParser question

Daryl Gallatin gman_95@hotmail.com
Sat, 20 Apr 2002 00:23:30 +0000

Hi, is there a good example somewhere on how to use the HTMLParser class
I would like to create a simple HTML web browser, but the simple example
provided in the documentation doesn't give me much to work on

I have a text browser, but I want to be able to view at least Simple HTML
pages

Is there an example someplace that I could build on.
I've looked at Grail source code, but its to complicated
I found reference to something called Dancer, but its link is bad now

Thanks