[Tutor] "batch" printing

Rob Andrews rob@jam.rr.com
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 11:50:39 -0700 (PDT)

I have several files to print on a Windows 2000 PC.
They can't be pasted together into one large document
for various reasons. I need to be able to print them
in a particular order, but in a "batch" of fifty or
so, printed in the correct order each of the 50 times.
In the case that brings this question to mind, all the
files are in the same folder and happen (dumb luck) to
be in the desired alphanumerical order by filename.

Is there a simple way to do this in Python?

-Hoopy