[Tutor] dbfreader.py could not run

Danny Yoo dyoo@hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 11:27:40 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 5 Aug 2002, Mr. Razak wrote:

> I download dbfreader.py from Vaults Of Parnassus and try to run the
> program. Unfortunately it won't work due to struct module cannot be
> found.

Hi Mr. Razak,

Can you show us the error message that occurs when you try running it?
Doing a cut-and-paste of the error and its "traceback" in your reply will
be really helpful, because it gives us the hints we need to try
duplicating the error.  We want to make sure we're looking at the same
error that you are.  *grin*

Also, can you give us an URL link to the 'pbfreader.py' from Parnassus?

> Can anyone help me, where can i find the struct module.

The 'struct' module is part of the Standard Library:

    http://www.python.org/doc/lib/module-struct.html

This is why the error you're running into is puzzling to me.  We'll
probably need to see a bit more before pronouncing judgement.  *grin*

Best of wishes to you!