[Tutor] when to use OOP

Rob rob@uselesspython.com
Sat, 10 Aug 2002 00:42:24 -0500

When you catch yourself repeating certain behaviors more than you want, ask
yourself if you're really thinking deep down inside that a function would be
nice.

When you find yourself thinking about an object with its own behaviors,
consider whether coding one or more objects might make life easier and the
code more sensible.

When you'd like some help with all that head-banging, ask the Tutor List if
there are any bandages about.

wink-wink-nudge-nudge,
Rob