[Fwd: Re: Subject: Re: [Tutor] two lists to keys and values in dictionary]

Gregor Lingl glingl@aon.at
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 21:43:19 +0200

Doug.Shawhan@gecits.ge.com schrieb:

> I have never seen zip before! Guess it's time to rearead my copy of
> "Python
> Standard Library".

Bad guess. Guess you won't find it there, coz (!) it's not part of a module
but a built-in function. Have a look at:

http://www.python.org/doc/current/lib/built-in-funcs.html

btw: zip is an evergreen on this list. I think it's a good idea to read the
postings here even if one is not in urgent need of their respective topic.
(Some are too hard or too special, those do I skip)
Somtimes one can even reply - this way proliferating one's growing
knowledge and making life easier for those who do
the biggest part of the work on this list - at least I hope so ...
.
Regards, Gregor