[Tutor] A simple question

SA sarmstrong13@mac.com
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 10:52:20 -0500

On 8/13/02 2:46 AM, "Thomi Richards" <thomi@thomi.imail.net.nz> wrote:
I may be wrong on this. But it seems like when I was reading "Learning
Python", there was a section on setting up python with a shell script. And I
remember one of the directories it said Python looks into is '.'. So I ran
this quick script:
Import sys
for i in range(len(sys.path):
    sys.path[I]

I got the correct libraries where python modules are stored, including ''.
So I'm thinking and I can be wrong here, '' is left empty so that Python can
load the current directory dynamically. Of course, I'm probably way off base
here.

Anyone else?

Thanks.
SA

--
"I can do everything on my Mac I used to on my PC. Plus a lot more ..."
-Me