[Tutor] Another Class question.

Lance E Sloan lsloan@umich.edu
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 09:53:36 -0400

--On Thursday, August 15, 2002 11:28 AM +0200 Magnus Lycka
<magnus@thinkware.se> wrote:
> You need to understand the distinction between variables and objects and
> how namespaces work. Grokking the distinction between mutable and
> immutable objects is also a good thing. I like brief texts, but I have
> problems writing them, and I tink this presentation by Guido is very
> useful. http://www.python.org/doc/essays/ppt/lwnyc2002/intro22.ppt

For those of us without PowerPoint, the PDF version is at
<URL:http://www.python.org/doc/essays/ppt/lwnyc2002/intro22.pdf>.  If you
step up to <URL:http://www.python.org/doc/essays/ppt/>, you can access many
more of Guido's presentations.

(I wish Guido had converted the presentation to HTML as he did some of his
other presentations, like the one he did for Yahoo!.)

--
Lance E Sloan
Web Services, Univ. of Michigan: Full-service Web and database design,