[Tutor] books arrived

python python <python@inkedmn.net>
Sun, 25 Aug 2002 11:34:16 -0700

Kirk,

i've got both programming python and python essential reference.  if
you've got a pretty good handle on python's syntax and modules, then
go with Programming Python, as it's got more large, "real-world"
examples in it that deal with GUI's and Networking.

python essential reference is basically the documentation on the
website with a bit more info and different examples...

brett