[Tutor] MySQLdb on Windows?

MIG max_ig@yahoo.com
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 12:03:12 -0700 (PDT)

I'm using MySQLdb on Windows with no problem. How did I get it
running???

I insalled it and in any module just used import MySQLdb.

There are a pdf file on the net very useful with many examples. (I
don't have the url here because I don't have my computer here, sorry.
But try Google).

Good luck.

Max