[Tutor] yet another book review request

Sean 'Shaleh' Perry shalehperry@attbi.com
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 19:22:07 -0700

On Wednesday 28 August 2002 19:24, Erik Price wrote:
> I'm curious what people think of Programming Python 2nd Edition
> (updated for Python 2).  I was in the store tonight, looking at the
> Python Cookbook, but this one also seems like a great "next step"
> Python book.

I own one of the first prints of Programming Python (came out around the =
time=20
of 1.5).  It has long been my favorite book for learning Python.  I love =
how=20
the book progresses from small ideas to larger programs and it reuses the=
=20
same examples again and again.  I doubt the 2nd edition has changed so mu=
ch=20
as to invalidate this.