[Tutor] cgi module and checkboxes.

Thomi Richards thomi@thomi.imail.net.nz
Thu Dec 12 06:27:00 2002

> > Am I clarifying, or confusing?

unfortunately, i still cannot get my head around it. surely the uid vale
in the FieldStorage thingy what should be something like the following:

print form['uid'].value

which would mean that the user clicked on the 1st, 4th and 6th check
boxes? (remember that the value parameter on the check boxes is set to
user ID numbers, which are a unique number within the system).