[Tutor] moinmoin

Magnus Lycka magnus@thinkware.se
Wed Dec 18 17:51:35 2002

At 17:10 2002-12-18 -0500, Doug.Shawhan@gecits.ge.com wrote:
>Hi folks. I don't want to mispost here if this question is too off-topic.

No worry.

>Has anyone here had experience with the MoinMoin wikki? I can find no
>mailing list specifically for it and would like to get some aid and advice
>with some botheration.

Sure, Thinki ( http://www.thinkware.se/cgi-bin/thinki.cgi/ ) is a MoinMoin
installation (which I ought to have upgraded a long time ago. (Hey, I did
upgrade it a long time ago! :)

There are certainly mailing lists. You find them here:
http://moin.sourceforge.net/

There seems to be some trouble with the sourceforce mailing list
archives though. Both lists are fairly low traffic, but MoinMoin
is actively developed.

--
Magnus Lycka, Thinkware AB
Alvans vag 99, SE-907 50 UMEA, SWEDEN