[Tutor] Did anybody get the Surnova worm, or is it just me?

James M Lang jimmy_130@lycos.com
Fri Dec 20 20:40:02 2002

Hey, I just got the Surnova worm. I manually deleted its main files, but it infected 991 of my files, including some of python. :(
I got two anti-virus programs, norton antivirus and AVG Anti-Virus System. Only AVG would detect it, but it couldn't fix or quarantine it. And the infected files are mostly system files. That's fine with me, I can always reinstall windows. But what do i do with Python?