[Tutor] newbie request for help in setting up emacs for python

ahimsa ahimsa@onetel.net.uk
Mon Dec 30 12:12:15 2002

Hello

I'm totally unfamiliar with that complex beast called emacs (or xemacs)
and need a guide for dummies on how to configure it so that I can use it
for a python ide. Can someone point me in the right direction or specify
some tips on how to do it. I've tried reading the documentation at both
the python as well as the GNU emacs/Xemacs sites and find it more
confusing than enlightening ... which is probably not a very good
prognosis :-)
Cheers
AmF

--
"There is nothing beyond the text" - Jacques Derrida