[Tutor] [Swig] Compiling problem using SWIG to create a dll under windows

David Beazley beazley@cs.uchicago.edu
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 09:59:58 -0600 (CST)

Keule writes:
 > Hi @ ALL !
 >
 > I think i solved my first problem creating a .dll with Visual C++,
 > because first i choosed only the option "win32 dynamic link library" and
 > not the "MFC AppWizard". The AppWizard also creates a .def file where
 > are informations about the Exports from the new .dll file.
 > But now, after compiling the the whole code, using the AppWizard, the
 > following Error occurs:

Have you tried working with any the Visual C++ project files included
in the SWIG-1.3.10 distribution?  This might also provide some help
here.

Cheers,

Dave