[Tutor] Stupid newby Question ZODB

Danny Yoo dyoo@hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Sun, 10 Feb 2002 19:04:43 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 8 Feb 2002, [ISO-8859-1] Andreas Sch=F6ller wrote:

> How can one delete an entry from a IOBtree ? A simple del tree[key]=20
> brings a __delitem__ error. Reassing a value like tree[key] =3D value is=
=20
> no problem ? How come ? Any special metos needed to accomplish this ?

Hi Andreas,

Hmmm!  It might be possible that __delitem__ hasn't been defined for
BTree's yet, since deleting elements from a BTree can be complicated;
perhaps no one has implemented it yet.  I have've really dived into
IOBtree's source code yet, but if I have time, I'll take a look tonight.

In the meantime, try asking your question on the ZODB-developer mailing
list: