[Pythonmac-SIG] Re: [Tutor] making an alias of a folder

Jack Jansen jack@oratrix.com
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 11:29:04 +0100

I was going to point you to the convenience routine
macostools.mkalias(src, dst), until I tried it and noticed it didn't
work for folders:-(

I've filed a sourceforge bug report (#515830), you may want to monitor
this if you're interested in when this is fixed.