[Tutor] FunctionType list from ModuleType Attributes

Fred Allen fallen@leveltwo.com
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 14:36:51 -0800

Dear Tutors,

I am contemplating a small program to read a module file and print the
module's __doc__ text (if any) and, then, print all comprised functions'
func_doc text.

My design requires I either recast a module name from ModuleType (module
name) to StringType or vice versa, or a FunctionType (function name) to a
StringType or vice versa.  I cannot seem to find means for any of these
operations described in the documentation.   They are surely no-brainers,
leaving my ego a bit rumpled.  With advance thanks for any help, I am,

Gratefully,

Fred Allen