[Tutor] Re: New Python book, Vol 1 #1422

kjphotog@juno.com kjphotog@juno.com
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 09:36:38 -0800

----__JNP_000_1928.79a6.3ad3

Re: New Python book (by Kirby Urner)

I just got the new Python How To Program book by Deitel (Prentice-Hall).
As a newbie I found myself gleaning info from 3-4 Python books, but this
book seems to have everything under one cover.

The books starts off from ground zero -which is great for me- and the
info is easy to read & understand.In addition, the coding is in color and
easy on the eyes & very legible. (Some Python books the coding is written
in a little bitty font that is difficult to read).

Keith
----__JNP_000_1928.79a6.3ad3

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-1" http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 5.00.2614.3500" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY bottomMargin=3D0 leftMargin=3D3 rightMargin=3D3 topMargin=3D0>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Re: New Python book (by Kirby Urner) </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I just got the new Python How To Program book by Deitel (Prentice-Hall=
). As=20
a newbie I found myself gleaning info from 3-4 Python books, but this&nbsp;=
book=20
seems to have everything under one cover. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>The books starts off from ground zero -which is great for me- and&nbsp=
;the=20
info is easy to read &amp; understand.In addition, the coding&nbsp;is in =
color=20
and easy on the eyes &amp; very legible. (Some&nbsp;Python books the <FONT=
=20
size=3D2>coding is </FONT><FONT size=3D1>written in a little bitty font =
that is=20
difficult to read</FONT>). </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Keith</DIV>