[Tutor] Another new book

Wesley Chun wesc@deirdre.org
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 09:17:32 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 14 Feb 2002, Leighton Pritchard wrote:

> Has anyone here read, or read an opinion about, "Python Programming
> Patterns" by Thomas W. Christopher, ISBN: 0130409561, published by Prenti=
ce
> Hall?

i got this book somehow thinking it was going to be along a similar line
to "Design Patterns" and like some others have said, the title is
deceiving.  it does go thru teaching you thing about Python, but from my
1st impression and the Amazon reviews, i think the biggest flaw is its
title.  just my $0.02.

hope this helps!

-wesley

"Core Python Programming", Prentice Hall PTR, =A9 2001
    http://starship.python.net/crew/wesc/cpp/

    wesley.j.chun :: wesc@deirdre.org
    cyberweb.consulting : henderson, nv : cyberweb@rocketmail.com
    http://www.roadkill.com/~wesc/cyberweb/