[Tutor] python 2.2

Paul Sidorsky paulsid@shaw.ca
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 22:01:30 -0700

Tim Peters wrote:

> > Seeing how you're working with windows, a reinstall may do the trick
> > for you.  Too bad '98 doesn't have any meter so you can see how hard
> > your CPU is cranking.
>
> Start -> Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools -> System Monitor.

I'm pretty sure none of 95/98/ME install this by default,
unfortunately.  That may be why some people can't find it.  To install
it manually, go to the Control Panel, then Add/Remove Programs, pick the
Windows Setup tab, then open the Details for the System Tools section
and check System Monitor (and anything else that sounds useful).

Paul Sidorsky                                          Calgary, Canada
paulsid@shaw.ca                        http://members.shaw.ca/paulsid/