[Tutor] 1.1.4 building

kirk Bailey idiot1@netzero.net
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 02:23:33 -0500

I replaced the logo image with font and text, diplays the same but
loads MUCH faster- 1 second on dial up vs 4 due to image load times.
All scripts generating images now display text with identical
appearance to the logo image.

TLpost now has defaults for global and per list footers in case the
global.footer and (listname).footer files are not found. Also, it now
can append a static preface to the body of the letter if
(listname).preface file is found.

--

end
	    Respectfully,

+---------------------"Thou Art Free." -Eris----------------------+
| http://www.howlermonkey.net mailto:highprimate@howlermonkey.net |
| http://www.tinylist.org  +--------+  mailto:grumpy@tinylist.org |

NOTE: By sending SPAM to this address you agree to pay me a service
fee of $100 for the service of receiving,  storing,  examining, and
deleting your piece of SPAM. I am a postmaster, and take a dim view
of such.
Sign Up for NetZero Platinum Today
Only $9.95 per month!