[Tutor] Working with Email question [new 'email' module inPython 2.2]

dman dsh8290@rit.edu
Sat, 23 Feb 2002 18:06:27 -0500

On Sat, Feb 23, 2002 at 04:47:55PM -0500, Joel Ricker wrote:
> [...]

I was going to recommend the same thing!

If you want to plug it in with exim as the MTA/MDA the following doc
may help :
    http://dman.ddts.net/~dman/config_docs/exim_spamassassin.html

| I actually ran across that myself but like the idea of building my
| own (I have a strange compulsion to re-invent the wheel from time to
| time).  Plus it will much better written in Python :)

Certainly it would be better in python ;-).  If you're up for heading
a translation, great.  Just keep up with all the latest-and-greatest
improvements (and fixes) the SA team cooks up.

(the 'email' module in 2.2 has already been mentioned, so no need to
reiterate that)

-D

--

One man gives freely, yet gains even more;
another withholds unduly, but comes to poverty.