[Tutor] GENERAL outline of how to do this in Python needed...

Schmidt, Allen J. aschmidt@nv.cc.va.us
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 12:05:30 -0500

I have a ZIP file made available to me on an FTP server. I need this file
FTPd to my server, unzipped (password protected), renamed and then another
(working) python script invoked to break it apart and dump it into MySQL. I
guess the zip parts could just be added to the working script...

Is this something relatively simple to do? The destination platform is
Linux. Does that make a difference??

Suggestions appreciated. I am just looking for the basics on the best ways
to handle this...not the exact procedure...

Thanks

Allen