[Tutor] Website for Code Review

Remco Gerlich scarblac@pino.selwerd.nl
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 10:45:30 +0100

On  0, Danny Yoo <dyoo@hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu> wrote:
> Ok, let's do this.
>
>     http://ns.decrem.com:8080/ChalkBoard
>
> I think we'll have this as a temporary measure while we figure out what we
> really want to do.  But at least we can use this so that people can
> quickly post up code for others to look at.

Very good idea. I was thinking of a Wiki myself, but wasn't quite ready yet
to go download one and put it up. Squishdot is a good idea :)

> I have to apologize: it is ugly.  I just unpacked Zope and Squishdot ten
> minutes ago, and haven't had time to read the documentation yet.  *grin*.

I have a feeling this is how many great things start. If it's useful, it can
be used now, if it's not, it wasn't worth making beautiful anyway :-)

Oh, it's not working fully yet - if I want to reply to something it asks for
name and password, and I don't see a way to register. Thought it'd be more
exactly like Slashdot, but apparently it's not.

--
Remco Gerlich