[Tutor] Website for Code Review [Python ChalkBoard]

Danny Yoo dyoo@hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 23:50:31 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 26 Feb 2002, Danny Yoo wrote:

> [...]

Ok, I did a little more tinkering on the ChalkBoard, ripped out all the
inappropriate Slashdottish stuff, and tried streamlining the page.  Does
anyone want to try it out?

    http://www.decrem.com:8080/ChalkBoard

To post, just click on the "post question or article" link.

Hope this helps!