[Tutor] Website for Code Review [Python ChalkBoard]

Sheila King sheila@thinkspot.net
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 00:06:34 -0800

On Tue, 26 Feb 2002 23:50:31 -0800 (PST), Danny Yoo
<dyoo@hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu>  wrote about Re: [Tutor] Website for Code
Review   [Python ChalkBoard]:

> Ok, I did a little more tinkering on the ChalkBoard, ripped out all the
> inappropriate Slashdottish stuff, and tried streamlining the page.  Does
> anyone want to try it out?
>
>     http://www.decrem.com:8080/ChalkBoard
>
> To post, just click on the "post question or article" link.

It's asking me for authorization when I try to post an article.

Who am I? What is my password?

--
Sheila King
http://www.thinkspot.net/sheila/

"When introducing your puppy to an adult cat,
restrain the puppy, not the cat." -- Gwen Bailey,
_The Perfect Puppy: How to Raise a Well-behaved Dog_