[Tutor] (no subject)

Tim Wilson wilson@isis.visi.com
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 20:53:30 -0600 (CST)

On Wed, 27 Feb 2002 KevinzThaMAN@aol.com wrote:

> Hi....I'm interested in learning to program but keep running into problems
> when trying to download Python.....is there anyway you might could zip it and
> send it to me or would you have any suggestions on how I'm supposed to get
> Python? Anything you could tell me would be helpful.......thanks....Kevin

Python comes prezipped for your convenience directly from python.org.
Point your Web browser to
ftp://ftp.python.org/pub/python/2.2/Python-2.2.exe

Not zipped exactly, but this is the installer you need to run to install
Python on your Windows system. See http://www.python.org/2.2/ for info
about other platforms.

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson      |   Visit Sibley online:   | Check out:
Henry Sibley HS |  http://www.isd197.org   | http://www.zope.com