[Tutor] looking for some sample codes

Danny Yoo dyoo@hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Sat, 5 Jan 2002 12:49:34 -0800 (PST)

On Sat, 5 Jan 2002, Mazni Zambri wrote:

> Can you tell me where I can get good sample Python codes?

Hi Mazni,

Yes, you can find a lot of good samples at Useless Python:

    http://www.lowerstandard.com/python/

The programs there have been written by people here on the Tutor mailing
list, so if you want to talk about any programs, please feel free to ask
about them.

Another good place to look for samples of Python code is at the Vaults of
Parnassus:

    http://www.vex.net/parnassus/

which is a central repository for Python.  It's great if you're looking
for extra library modules.

There's one more place I can think of at the moment: ActiveState's "Python
Cookbook":

    http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Cookbook/Python

The Cookbook collects a lot of useful snippets of Python code, and is
altogether very nice.

Hope this helps!