[Tutor] obfusciated python

james kellam spray14@hotmail.com
Wed, 09 Jan 2002 02:01:56 -0500

Hey Alan,
  You just now seeing "the light"? I have a book in front
of me called "Learn to Program Using Python". It's got the same mumbo jumbo
: "You set it by opening C:\AUTOEXE.BAT in Notepad and addding the line
SET..."
  Well the first time I read the above (pg.232) I thought
well now , a notepad is not a notepad, it'a now a program to program
computers with. Hey what do I need python for?
  I also must have the first edition because it's full of typos and errors,
almost unusable. Lucky for me I found "How to think like..." on a website.
This is my first post and I've made it up to filters and strings in my
studies. Next will be objects.
   When I run into any python related trouble I'll post again.
Later,
james
P.S. Ya'll got a killer site a useless!