[Tutor] OK here goes nothing

Pijus Virketis virketis@fas.harvard.edu
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 22:01:02 -0500

> Is my historyList the Classes you are referring to? Should it be
HistoryList?
> I guess I should pay more attention to style convention while I'm trying
> build good habits.

I think what Andy was telling you about is that it is a convention of OOP to
capitalise the words used in class names, e.g. "class HistoryList". Why that
is, someone wiser in the ways of OO will have to explain. :) So, you may
wish to name your variables something else, such as history_list (my
preffered style). But truth be said, whatever makes your code easiest to
read for you is the best thing ... Of course, if you expect someone else to
maintain the code you write, then it might be useful to stick to more
"traditional" style.

Cheers,

Pijus