[Tutor] Planning to write Python scripts and programs (migrat ing a Basic macro)

McCarney, James Alexander James.Alexander.McCarney@Cognicase.com
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 10:01:07 -0500

Hi Danny, Lloyd, and Python tutors universal and triumphant...<8-)

Thank you for your tips!

At first I thought I had committed a hacker sin by posting
another language to the pristine Py group. Whew.

Anyhow, I continue to be amazed both by the generosity of people on the list
and by
the amazing breadth and depth of the Python language.

Since right now I am busier than a one-legged man at an *ss-kicking contest,
I have to
work on this at the end of the day. But what is cool is that I have some
very interesting
stuff to do and things to which I look forward as dusk approaches.

To end this saccharine post, some Py code. <8-)
>>> s="Thank you, Py-guys!"
>>> print s
>>> import sys; sys.exit()

James Alexander McCarney, technical writer (450) 928-3386 x2262
Cognicase - M3i Systems, 1111 Saint-Charles Avenue West
11th Floor, East Tower, Longueuil, Quebec, J4K 5G4 Canada
http://www.m3isystems.com
mailto:James.Alexander.McCarney@Cognicase.com