[Tutor] Blackadder IDE

Boudewijn Rempt boud@valdyas.org
Sat, 19 Jan 2002 08:45:18 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 18 Jan 2002, Tracy Bost wrote:

> Has anyone used Blackadder IDE for python ? Is so, please
> let me know your experiences with it.. Good ? bad?
> I'm thinking of purchasing.

Well, it's not finished -- and the author has been very busy on porting
the PyQt bindings to Qt 3 and the Sharp Zaurus, so he hasn't had time
to finish it.

But it should become quite good -- if you look at Informit and search
for my name, it should turn up a review of the most current beta.

You might also want to read the relevant chapters from the on-line version
of my book on PyQt programming (and then buy the paper version -- should
be out now :-). http://www.opendocs.com

Boudewijn Rempt  | http://www.valdyas.org