[Tutor] Re: Tutor digest, Vol 1 #1357 - 15 msgs

Rob Andrews rob@jam.rr.com
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 09:08:14 -0600

Actual *proof* that I yet live, here's my obligatory plug for the
Useless Python Tutorial Links page:

http://www.lowerstandard.com/python/tutoriallinks.html

wink-wink-nudge-nudge,
Rob

Christopher Smith wrote:

tutor@python.org writes:

From: "Gregor Lingl" <glingl@aon.at>
To: <jimmy_130@lycos.com>,
     <tutor@python.org>
Subject: Re: [Tutor] What would be the best tutorial?

I cut my Python teeth on the How to Think book.  The (much) revised
version is at http://www.ibiblio.org/obp/thinkCSpy/.  I was able to
complete the book and then move on to several other tutorials that are
located on the web (many of which have been mentioned) and often
consulted the Python tutorials and documentation and this tutor list.

Just a note:  there is a beginner's page at the Python home page from
where you can access many
of the materials that have been mentioned:

http://www.python.org/doc/Newbies.html

/c