[Tutor] Free Books

kjphotog@juno.com kjphotog@juno.com
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 08:36:53 -0800

----__JNP_000_3d43.3c84.0593

Jimmy,

python quickly and easily." And it was suggested you buy some Python
books.

I've discovered books like Learning Python, Win32, Python Bible &
others are available FREE @ my public library. Check it out! At L.A.
Public libraries you can reserve books on-line & pick them up at a branch
near you (www.lapl.org).
----__JNP_000_3d43.3c84.0593

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3Dtext/html;charset=3Diso-8859-1 http-equiv=3Dcontent-type>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 5.00.2614.3500" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY bottomMargin=3D0 leftMargin=3D3 rightMargin=3D3 topMargin=3D0>
<DIV>Jimmy, </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>In response to your&nbsp;"What would be the best tutorial? I want to =
learn=20
python quickly and easily."<EM>&nbsp;</EM>And it was suggested&nbsp;you buy=
 some=20
Python books.&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I've&nbsp;discovered books like Learning Python, Win32, Python Bible=20
&amp;&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>others are available <STRONG>FREE </STRONG>@ my public library. Check =
it=20
out! At L.A. Public libraries you can&nbsp;reserve books on-line &amp; pick=
 them=20
up at a branch near you (<A href=3D"http://www.lapl.org">www.lapl.org</A>).=
 </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>