[Tutor] Source Code Formatter

dman dsh8290@rit.edu
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 12:03:28 -0500

On Sat, Jan 26, 2002 at 02:22:42PM +0100, Huuuuuu wrote:
| Hi,
|
| is there a good code formatter for Python?
| With Highlighting. E.G. py->html?

vim is great for on-screen use (editing or viewing).  It can also
print, though I haven't tried that out yet.

enscript is a tool that can create highlighted postscript from plain
text.  For source code I like the following options :
     -2GrC -T 4 --mark-wrapped-lines=arrow --word-wrap --color --pretty-print

-D

--

It took the computational power of three Commodore 64s to fly to the moon.
It takes at least a 486 to run Windows 95.