[Tutor] Please read this and respond to me.

Danny Yoo dyoo@hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 21:27:07 -0800 (PST)

On Sun, 27 Jan 2002 Kyuuketsiuki@aol.com wrote:

> I'm looking for a tutor (Teacher) on hacking, I've been meaning to
> learn and i have read many things, but i have never really learned, so
> i would like for you to teach me.

Hi Kyuuketsiuki.  What do you want to know about, and what questions do
you have?  One of us here can probably help to point you in some sort of
direction.

Granted, it might not be the _right_ direction.  *grin* But we'll do what
we can to help.

Are you thinking about learning to program?  If so, you might be
interested in this web site:

    http://python.org/doc/Intros.html

Magnus Lie Hetland has written a tutorial called "Instant Hacking" that
may be interesting for you:

   http://www.hetland.org/python/instant-hacking.php

The Tutor mailing list is set up so that, when you send mail to
"tutor@python.org", you reach basically everyone here, so you have a large
knowledable audience at your disposal.  Please feel free to ask questions.

Good luck to you.