[Tutor] extramural papers in python??

Thomi Richards thomi@thomi.imail.net.nz
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 01:09:01 +1300

> Runs a paper using python?  I'm not sure I understand the
> question.  If you're looking for papers ABOUT python, or
> FEATURING python, I know there's a Master's Thesis at
> Texas A&M that compares Python, Java and C++.  If that
> will help, send me an email and I'll get the citation for
> you later this evening.

I'm looking for a single paper which teaches programming (first year),
which uses python as its reference language. My local college uses
pascal (yuck yuck), and then delphi. I would like to use something which
i feel i will actually *use* later in life :-)

--
This message was brought to you by one bored guy, with nothing better to
do,