[Tutor] installing/starting vPython

Rob rob@uselesspython.com
Tue, 02 Jul 2002 21:28:21 -0500

If you do suspect your problem may be GL-related, you can go to Display
Settings -> Troubleshooting tab and lower "Hardware acceleration" to
None. Then click OK or Apply.

After this, try your VPython demos again and see if you have better
luck. If they run with hardware acceleration off, but not with it on,
this may confirm GL problems. In that case, I refer you to the VPython
FAQ, which suggests a fix. http://vpython.org/FAQ.html

I actually have this problem on my laptop, but haven't taken the time to
fix it because I can't afford the downtime just now.

hopefully helpful,
Rob
http://uselesspython.com