[Tutor] time.sleep problem

Joel Ricker joel@prettyhipprogramming.com
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 21:54:13 -0400

> Is "a" supposed to be seconds?  If so, then by the time you do the sleep()
> call the value will be in the hours range, having multiplied by 3600.
> Haven't checked what the possible range is for the arg in the sleep() fn.
> You may want to check this out too.
> HTH

Doh!  Can't believe I missed that.  I was multiplying in the call to sleep
but realized why shouldn't I do it when I initalize it from the options but
never took the sleep multiplier out.  Leave it to me to assume it must be a
bug :)

BTW, while running should it be that unresponsive?  It will still pick up
shutdown signals right?

Joel