[Tutor] more problems, my final questions

Kyle Babich Kyle Babich" <kb@kb5.org
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 02:08:17 +0000

New problems has arisin.  I was wondering if there was way to replace:
if begin in "Yy":
        print "why is the sky blue?"

With something like:
if begin == "Y" "y":
        print "why isn't the sky green or purple?"

(only unlike the code above I need something that works of course)

I'm asking because I recently added:
else begin in "CustomcustomCUSTOM":

But I had also changed the Yy and Nn to be YyYesyesYES and NnNonoNO,
however the o in No and the o and custom are conflicting and I'm trying
to find a way to fix this.  Any ideas?

Also, my final questions regaurding this program:
Could some one point me to an example or show me how to
countdown/countup time.sleep?
And the same goes for delaying/suspending and prematurly ending
time.sleep.

If anyone sees any problems-waiting-to-happen in my program (attached)
please tell me.

Thank you, this list has been so helpful.
--
Kyle