[Tutor] cookie?

Andres Rosado arosado@softhome.net
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 20:17:12 -0400

At 02:00 AM 7/13/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>OK, fortune cookies. Plenty of people use them on the web. Randomly
>selected pictures, links, pithy sayings.
>
>Well, I wrote a fortune cookie engine in python.
>
>http://www.tinylist.org/cookielisting.shtml
>
>There's a link there to view a page with the actual working output of
>the program.
>
>You can highlight and mouse copy, then paste in to a notepad document
>for a copy, in time I will do up a tarball and a zip file, but today I'm
>a little busy. Sounds like a candidate for the useless python site,
>what?

I made one similar, but for signature usage (see below). It still needs
some improvements, but usable in Windows and Linux (untested). I haven't
posted anywhere, thought. :( I will put it on my website once I finish to
update it.

Andres Rosado
Email: andresr@despammed.com
ICQ: 66750646
Homepage: http://andres980.tripod.com/

The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
                 -- William Shakespeare, "The Merchant of Venice"