[Tutor] Re: LHA compression

Derrick 'dman' Hudson dman@dman.ddts.net
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 11:36:18 -0500

--Kj7319i9nmIyA2yE

On Tue, Jul 16, 2002 at 03:16:15PM +0530, lonetwin wrote:

| Anyways, here's the question. How do I (if I can...that is) create a
| lha archive using Python ? I can't seem to find any modules for doing
| this.

I am not aware of any software (except for an old MS-DOS program I
used to have, back in the days of MS-DOS 3.3) for handling lha
archives.

If you can find the specification for the format of the file then you
can write the module for createing the archives.  Alternatively, just
use zip or tar or tar+gzip instead.

-D

--=20
A)bort, R)etry, D)o it right this time