[Tutor] Curious newbie

Rob rob@uselesspython.com
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 12:27:26 -0500

Python is an interpreted language, which means that one must have a Python
interpreter installed in order to run Python programs. There are certain
special things you can do, such as bundle up a Python interpreter with your
program for distribution, so there are different ways of looking at it.

Rob Andrews
http://uselesspython.com