[Tutor] Curious newbie

Terje Johan Abrahamsen terjeja@hotmail.com
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 19:05:31 +0000

But, in order to be able to write python foo.py, they need to install
Python, don't they. I doubt that MS sends out the Python intepreter in their
operating system. But, go to http://starship.python.net/crew/theller/py2exe/
and get the Py2exe program. That will make Python into exe files, that can
be ran directly.