[Tutor] (no subject)

Guillermo Fernandez guillermo.fernandez@epfl.ch
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 09:52:47 +0930

You can do little utilities (a program to download your preferred comic
strip from the web each day...), you can do genetic algorithms and
programming (really cool!!) you can do interfaces for your prefered
programs (cdrecord, ot whatever) you can do...

And if with all that you still don't find something you like, go to
http://www.uselesspython.com/
and you'll find lots of ideas to do!!

Regards,

Guille